Friday 7 January 2005, Orthodox Christmas
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Let Me Love You by Mario.
In UK Against All Odds by Steve Brookstein was in the top 5 hits.
Brick, directed by Rian Johnson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while America (The Book) by Jon Stewart and The Writers of The Daily Show was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Battlestar Galactica.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Drakengard 2 or Down in Flames.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 2005!
Which were the important events of 7 January 2005 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 January
- Eileen Desmond: Irish politician (Born 1932).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #9 songs in the UK
- Band Aid 20 - Do They Know It's Christmas?
- Steve Brookstein - Against All Odds
- Girls Aloud - I'll Stand By You
- Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
- Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath
- Ice Cube featuring Mack 10 & Ms Toi - You Can Do It
- Uniting Nations - Out Of Touch
- Lemar - If There's Any Justice
- Kylie Minogue - I Believe In You
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 7 January 2005
Liga IFootball (Portugal)
- Estoril - Setubal : 2 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?