Sunday 16 January 2005
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jocelyn Macnab .
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Let Me Love You by Mario.
In UK Against All Odds by Steve Brookstein was in the top 5 hits.
Brick, directed by Rian Johnson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while His Excellency by Joseph J. Ellis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Battlestar Galactica.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Beatmania IIDX 12 Happy Sky or Death by Degrees.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 January 2005!
Which were the important events of 16 January 2005 ?
- National Religious Freedom Day in the United States, to commemorate the adoption of Thomas Jefferson's landmark Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom in 1786
- Teacher's Day in Thailand
- Marjorie Williams: American journalist (Born 1958).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 16 January 2005
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Siena : 1 - 1
- Cagliari - Juventus : 1 - 1
- Chievo - Roma : 2 - 2
- Lazio - Palermo : 1 - 3
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Westerlo - Oostende : 2 - 0
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Albacete - Santander : 0 - 0
- Ath Bilbao - Espanol : 1 - 1
- Barcelona - Sociedad : 1 - 0
- Betis - Mallorca : 2 - 0
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Alaves - Elche : 1 - 0
- Ciudad de Murcia - Salamanca : 2 - 1
- Gimnastic - Sp Gijon : 1 - 0
- Pontevedra - Malaga B : 1 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?