Thursday 7 September 2000US date format: 9/7/2000, UK date format: 7/9/2000
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 7, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Doesn't Really Matter by Janet.
Sexy Beast, directed by Jonathan Glazer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Brand Spanking New Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Age of Empires II: The Conquerors or The Sims.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 September 2000
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 2000!
Which were the important events of 7 September 2000 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 September
- September 14 ampndash The UK fuel protests take place, with refineries blockaded, and supply to the country's network of petrol stations halted.
- Albania officially joins the World Trade Organization.
- United Nations Millennium Declaration is made in New York
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 Latin songs
- Imaginame Sin Ti [Imagine Me Without You] - Luis Fonsi
- A Puro Dolor - Son By Four
- Jurame - Gisselle
- Muy Dentro De Mi [You Sang To Me] - Marc Anthony
- Si Te Vas - Alejandro Fernandez
- Gloria Estefan - Como Me Duele Perderte
- Joan Sebastian - Secreto de Amor
- Cuando - Ricardo Arjona
- Por Siempre Tu [I Turn To You] - Christina Aguilera
- Por Amarte Asi - Cristian
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $90.63
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $39.75
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $64.88
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $121.10
- 1 JPY = 1.69 CHF
- 1 JPY = 0.66 GBP
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?