Tuesday September 12, 2000
US date format: 9/12/2000, UK date format: 12/9/2000
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 12, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Music by Madonna.
Remember the Titans, directed by Boaz Yakin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Four Blondes by Candace Bushnell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Brand Spanking New Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dirt Track Racing (DTR) or Ad Verbum.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 12, 2000?
- Also see September 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Maryland (United States) - Defenders Day
- Cape Verde - National Day
- Ethiopia - National Revolution Day (1974)
- See more
- Stanley Turrentine: American saxophonist and composer (d....
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 12, 2000?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #4 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #1 Latin songs
- Luis Fonsi - Imaginame Sin Ti [Imagine Me Without You]
Sport Games on September 12, 2000
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Birmingham - Preston : 3 - 1
- Blackburn - Watford : 3 - 4
- Crewe - West Brom : 0 - 1
- Crystal Palace - Barnsley : 1 - 0
- Fulham - Burnley : 3 - 1
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Bournemouth - Swindon : 3 - 0
- Bury - Colchester : 0 - 0
- Cambridge - Port Vale : 4 - 0
- Luton - Walsall : 0 - 0
- Millwall - Northampton : 0 - 1
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Barnet - Exeter : 1 - 1
- Blackpool - Brighton : 0 - 2
- Cardiff - Halifax : 4 - 2
- Carlisle - Chesterfield : 2 - 4
- Cheltenham - Darlington : 1 - 0
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in September 2000?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $85.75
- Apple AAPL: opens at $57.34
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $68.75
- General Electric GE: opens at $59.50
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $124.81
- 1 JPY = 0.66 GBP
- 1 JPY = 1.65 CHF