Saturday 8 March 2003
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to In Da Club by 50 Cent.
In UK All The Things She Said by Tatu was in the top 5 hits.
Phone Booth, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Cottage by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching 31 minutos.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Wrath of the Darkhul King or Justice League: Chronicles.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 2003!
Which were the important events of 8 March 2003 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 08 March
- An oil refinery and an oil pipeline are attacked in the northeastern Indian province of Assam. The United Liberation Front of Asom separatist group claims responsibility and according to regional newspapers threatens more such attacks.
- Iraq disarmament crisis: Kuwaiti workers have been instructed to make 35 holes in the fence between Iraq and Kuwait, and that the Kuwaiti army is positioning tanks at these openings.
- An Air Algérie Boeing 737 crashes after take off from Tamanrasset, Algeria. A total of 96 passengers and 6 crew were killed, while 1 passenger survived.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 8 March 2003
Serie AItalian Football
- Bologna - Inter : 1 - 2
- Roma - Lazio : 1 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Antwerp - Lierse : 2 - 2
- Charleroi - Bergen : 2 - 1
- Gent - St Truiden : 3 - 0
- Mechelen - Germinal : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bayern Munich - Leverkusen : 3 - 0
- Hertha - Munich 1860 : 6 - 0
- M'gladbach - Dortmund : 1 - 0
- Schalke 04 - Bielefeld : 1 - 1
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Barcelona - Valladolid : 1 - 1
- La Coruna - Villarreal : 2 - 1
- Real Madrid - Santander : 4 - 1
- Valencia - Ath Madrid : 0 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?