Sunday March 08, 2020
US date format: 3/8/2020, UK date format: 8/3/2020
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see zodiac on March 8, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Breeders.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 08, 2020?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Oil Prices Dive as Saudi Arabia Takes Aim at Russian Production' b'Russia on Friday rejected an agreement with OPEC on cuts in oil supplies to bolster prices.' [..]
- b'Surge of Virus Misinformation Stumps Facebook and Twitter' b'Secret labs. Magic cures. Government plots. Despite efforts by social media companies to stop it, false information about the coronavirus is proliferating around the world.' [..]
- See all financial news of March 8th, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on March 08, 2020?
On March 08, 2020 the day of the week was Sunday.
What zodiac sign is March 08, 2020?
On March 08, 2020 the zodiac sign was Pisces.
Who was the US President on March 08, 2020?
On March 08, 2020 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on March 08, 2020?
On March 08, 2020 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on March 08, 2020?
On March 08, 2020 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.