Monday 9 November 2015
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
The 33, directed by Patricia Riggen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2015
On TV people were watching Reply 1988.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Circa Infinity or Dirty Bomb.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 November 2015!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 9 November 2015 ?
- Roman Catholicism - Dedication of the Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano, Cathedral of the Pope (memorial feast day)
- Also see November 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Cambodia - Independence Day (1953)
- Pakistan - Allama Iqbal Day (1877)
- Germany - November 9th is often called Germany's Schicksalstag (day of fate) due to the events of 1848, 1918, 1923, 1938, and 1989.
- Europe - Inventor's Day - in honor of Hedy Lamarr's birthday
- United States - World Freedom Day, to commenerate the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 November
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 9 November 2015
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- St Pauli - Fortuna Dusseldorf : 4 - 0
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Ath Bilbao B - Llagostera : 2 - 0
Division 2Football (France)
- Nancy - Dijon : 3 - 1
Ethniki KatigoriaFootball (Greece)
- Panetolikos - Giannina : 2 - 1
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?