Sunday 22 November 2015
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
The Danish Girl, directed by Tom Hooper, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2015
while Rogue Lawyer by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Undeniable with Joe Buck.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Beyond Eyes or Lego Jurassic World.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 2015!
Which were the important events of 22 November 2015 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 November
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 22 November 2015
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Torino : 0 - 1
- Carpi - Chievo : 1 - 2
- Fiorentina - Empoli : 2 - 2
- Genoa - Sassuolo : 2 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Mechelen - Oostende : 2 - 1
- Standard - Kortrijk : 1 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Hertha - Hoffenheim : 1 - 0
- Ingolstadt - Darmstadt : 3 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Freiburg - Paderborn : 4 - 1
- Heidenheim - Greuther Furth : 1 - 2
- Kaiserslautern - Frankfurt FSV : 1 - 1
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?