Thursday 12 November 2015
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
The 33, directed by Patricia Riggen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2015
while Rogue Lawyer by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Undeniable with Joe Buck.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing In Verbis Virtus or Big Pharma.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 2015!
Which were the important events of 12 November 2015 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 12 November
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 12 November 2015
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in November 2015?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?