Tuesday 9 September 2003
5858 days since 9/9/2003US date format: 9/9/2003, UK date format: 9/9/2003
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 9, 2003). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly.
In UK Where Is The Love? by The Black Eyed Peas was in the top 5 hits.
The Rundown, directed by Peter Berg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right by Al Franken was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Peep Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Brave Shot or Pac-Man Vs..
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 September 2003
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 September 2003!
Which were the important events of 9 September 2003 ?
- North Korea - Republic Day (1948)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Synaxis of the Theopatores Joachim and Anna
- California - Admission Day (to commemorate the state's admission to the USA)
- Japan - Chrysanthemum Day (Kiku no Sekku)
- Tajikistan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 September
- Edward Teller: Hungarian-American theoretical...
- The United States Department of the Treasury revamps its $20 bill as part of its never-ending quest to foil counterfeiters, including the addition of a peach-hued background to the denomination. (Many non-US citizens regard the US dollar as "hard currency" and keep much of their wealth in it as a hedge against inflation.)
- Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: A Palestinian suicide bomber kills at least 8 Israelis and seriously wounds 15 others at a bus stop near Rishon LeZion. Several hours later this is followed by a second suicide bombing at a Jerusalem café, in which 7 more people are killed and dozens are wounded.
- 2004 U.S. presidential election: The nine Democrats competing for the Democratic Party nomination for President of the United States clashed in a live televised debate, which was co-sponsored by the Congressional Black Caucus and the Fox News Channel. The debate was held at the historic Morgan State University in Baltimore, Maryland.
- SARS: A Singaporean man is confirmed to have SARS, which is the first case of the illness since June 2003. Home quarantine have been imposed on those who had direct contact with the 27-year-old man, who is a post-doctoral student working with the West Nile virus. 
- Governor Frank O'Bannon of Indiana lapses into a coma following an operation after the governor suffered a stroke in a Chicago hotel room. Lieutenant Governor Joe Kernan becomes acting governor.
- Iraq: The Iraqi Governing Council gains the seat at the Arab League left open since Saddam Hussein's ouster by the US-led coalition earlier that year. The council, which was formed under US auspices, seems to have taken a step toward sovereign legitimacy in the eyes of the international community.
- Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: A Palestinian suicide bomber kills at least 8 Israelis and seriously wounds 15 others at a bus stop near Rishon LeZion.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2003 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Pharrell Featuring Jay-Z - Frontin'
- Get Low - Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz Featuring Ying Yang Twins
- Chingy - Right Thurr
- Shake Ya Tailfeather - Nelly, P. Diddy & Murphy Lee
- Baby Boy - Beyonce Featuring Sean Paul
- Into You - Fabolous Featuring Tamia Or Ashanti
- 50 Cent - P.I.M.P.
- Damn! - YoungBloodZ Featuring Lil Jon
- R. Kelly - Thoia Thoing
- Young Gunz - Can't Stop, Won't Stop
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $68.87
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $60.71
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $79.50
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $20.42
- 1 AUD = 0.9083 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.9003 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.191 CHF
- 1 GBP = 2.1716 CAD
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?