Sunday 10 April 2005
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Big Brown .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Candy Shop by 50 Cent.
In UK (Is This The Way To) Amarillo by Tony Christie featuring Peter Kay was in the top 5 hits.
Mughal-E-Azam, directed by K. Asif, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while Impossible by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Garasu no kamen.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ape Escape 3 or Big Brain Academy.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 2005!
Which were the important events of 10 April 2005 ?
- Scott Gottlieb: American drummer (Bleed the Dream) (Born 1970).
- Norbert Brainin: Austrian violinist with the Amadeus Quartet, an outstanding ensemble that was together for 35 years without any personnel changes.
- Al Lucas: American athlete, he played pro basketball in 1948.
- Iakovos: Archbishop Iakovos of America (d. 2005).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 10 April 2005
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Chievo : 3 - 0
- Cagliari - Sampdoria : 0 - 0
- Lazio - Livorno : 3 - 1
- Lecce - Siena : 2 - 2
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Beveren - FC Brussels : 0 - 1
- Club Brugge - Standard : 1 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bielefeld - Kaiserslautern : 0 - 2
- Nurnberg - Hansa Rostock : 3 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Burghausen - Erzgebirge Aue : 2 - 2
- Duisburg - Erfurt : 4 - 0
- Ein Frankfurt - Unterhaching : 3 - 0
- Karlsruhe - Ahlen : 0 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?