Monday 10 April 2006
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Bad Day by Daniel Powter.
In UK Crazy by Gnarls Barkley was in the top 5 hits.
Scary Movie 4, directed by David Zucker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while The Secret Supper by Javier Sierra was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Angry Video Game Nerd.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ankh: Heart of Osiris or Dance Factory.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 2006!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 10 April 2006 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 April
- A fire at the Brand India Fair, Victoria Park, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India, kills at least 100.
- The European Space Agency's Venus Express spaceprobe enters Venus' orbit.
- President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad confirms that Iran has successfully produced a few grams of low-grade enriched uranium.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 10 April 2006
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Dresden - Karlsruhe : 3 - 2
Division 2Football (France)
- Valenciennes - Guingamp : 2 - 0
ConferenceFootball (United Kingdom)
- Grays - Exeter : 3 - 0
- Southport - Woking : 1 - 0
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Mantova - Bologna : 0 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?