Sunday 10 May 1992
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Zia Marquez and Charice Pempengco.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Jump by Kris Kross.
In UK Please Don't Go by KWS was in the top 5 hits.
Lethal Weapon 3, directed by Richard Donner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mr. Wakefield's Crusade.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Arabian Magic or Cho Aniki.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1992!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1992 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
Famous Birthdays:10 May
- Hamlet closes at Criterion Theater NYC after 45 performances
- Jennifer Wyatt wins LPGA Crestar-Fresh Farm Golf Classic.
- Bible Land Museum opens in Jerusalem, Israel.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 May 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kris Kross - Jump
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Joe Public - Live And Learn
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You
- Mariah Carey - Make It Happen
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?