Sunday May 24, 1992
US date format: 5/24/1992, UK date format: 24/5/1992
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see zodiac on May 24, 1992). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir John Major (Conservative), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Matt Stonie and Annika Victoria.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to by .
In UK by was in the top 5 hits.
Patriot Games, directed by Phillip Noyce, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Disuniting Of America by Arthur M. Schlesinger Jr was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Intruders.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Electro Man or Captain Novolin.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 24, 1992?
- Aldersgate Day (Methodism).
- Canada: Victoria Day, on this date or the Monday before it. In Quebec, it is known as National Patriotes Day (JournTe nationale des patriotes). The holiday is often referred to as "May Two-Four," -- a "two-four" being slang for a case of beer with 24 bottles or cans.
- Bermuda: Bermuda Day.
- Eritrea: National Day.
- See more
- Pat Bradley wins J C Penney / LPGA Skins Game Golf Tournament
- Despite trailing 7-1, New York Yankees tie Milwaukee Brewers and then score one in 9th to avoid 5th straight extra inning game.
- Colleen Walker wins LPGA Corning Golf Classic.
- Al Unser Jr wins Indianapolis 500.
- See more
- Hitoshi Ogawa: Japanese racing driver (Born 1956).
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 24, 1992?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
Top #5 Latin songs
- Luis Miguel - No Se Tu
- Jose Luis Rodriguez Y Julio Iglesias - Torero
- Selena Y Alvaro Torres - Buenos Amigos
- Los Bukis - Mi Mayor Necesidad
- La Mafia - Estas Tocando Fuego
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next May 24If May 24, 1992 is your birthday you're 28 years, 6 months, 8 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 5 months, 22 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on May 24, 1992?
On May 24, 1992 the day of the week was Sunday.
What zodiac sign is May 24, 1992?
On May 24, 1992 the zodiac sign was Gemini.
Who was the US President on May 24, 1992?
On May 24, 1992 the US President was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on May 24, 1992?
On May 24, 1992 the UK Prime Minister was Sir John Major (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on May 24, 1992?
On May 24, 1992 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on May 24, 1992?
On May 24, 1992 several famous people were born including, Matt Stonie, Travis T Flory, Annika Victoria.
Which famous people died on May 24, 1992?
Famous people died on May 24, 1992 include, Hitoshi Ogawa.
What was the number one song in May 24, 1992?
The number one song in the week of May 24, 1992 was Jump by Kris Kross in US and Please Don't Go by KWS in UK.
What were the top hits on May 24, 1992?
The top hits on May 24, 1992 were Jump by Kris Kross, My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It) by En Vogue, Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers in US and Please Don't Go by KWS, On A Ragga Tip by SL2, Deeply Dippy by Right Said Fred in UK.