Sunday 24 May 1992
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Travis T Flory and Annika Victoria.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Jump by Kris Kross.
In UK Please Don't Go by KWS was in the top 5 hits.
Sister Act, directed by Emile Ardolino, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Way I See It by Patti Davis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jack's Place.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Kirby or The Adventures of Maddog Williams in the Dungeons of Duridian.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 May 1992!
Which were the important events of 24 May 1992 ?
- Aldersgate Day (Methodism).
- Canada: Victoria Day, on this date or the Monday before it. In Quebec, it is known as National Patriotes Day (JournTe nationale des patriotes). The holiday is often referred to as "May Two-Four," -- a "two-four" being slang for a case of beer with 24 bottles or cans.
- Bermuda: Bermuda Day.
- Eritrea: National Day.
- Macedonia: Saints Cyril and Methodius Day celebrated as Macedonian Script and Culture Day.
- Saints Donatianus and Rogatianus
- Saint Amadl
- Saint Suzanna
- Mary, Help of the Christians
- Saint Sarah is celebrated in Camargue, France by the Roma or Gypsies.
- Bulgaria: Saints Cyril and Methodius Day celebrated as Bulgarian Education and Culture, and Slavonic Script Day.
- Travis T Flory: American actor.
- Annika Victoria: YouTube Star.
- Matt Stonie: .
- Tommy Aquino: American motorcycle racer (d. 2014).
- Travis Flory: American actor.
- Ryan Leonard: English footballer
- Hitoshi Ogawa: Japanese racing driver (Born 1956).
- Pat Bradley wins J C Penney / LPGA Skins Game Golf Tournament
- Despite trailing 7-1, New York Yankees tie Milwaukee Brewers and then score one in 9th to avoid 5th straight extra inning game.
- Colleen Walker wins LPGA Corning Golf Classic.
- Al Unser Jr wins Indianapolis 500.
- The last Thai dictator, General Suchinda Kraprayoon, resigns following pro-democracy protests.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kris Kross - Jump
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- Joe Public - Live And Learn
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
- Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You
- Michael Jackson - In The Closet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?