Friday 29 May 1992
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gregg Sulkin and Sarah Moundir.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Jump by Kris Kross.
In UK Please Don't Go by KWS was in the top 5 hits.
Patriot Games, directed by Phillip Noyce, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Diana In Private by Lady Colin Campbell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jack's Place.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 3D Construction Kit II or DinoCity.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 May 1992!
Which were the important events of 29 May 1992 ?
- Nigeria: Democracy Day.
- Saint Theodosia
- Bah�'f Faith: Ascension of Bah�'u'llah.
- United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day.
- Venezuela: Tree Day.
- Saint Erwin
- Saint Maximinus of Trier
- Argentina: Army Day.
- Blessed Adhemar
Famous Birthdays:29 May
- White Sox Tim Raines swipes his 700th career base
- New York Mets score in 9th to end home shut-out streak at three games.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kris Kross - Jump
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- Joe Public - Live And Learn
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- Michael Jackson - In The Closet
- Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?