Monday 4 May 1992
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Courtney Jines and Miles Robbins.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Jump by Kris Kross.
In UK Deeply Dippy by Right Said Fred was in the top 5 hits.
Lethal Weapon 3, directed by Richard Donner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mr. Wakefield's Crusade.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aces of the Pacific or Cybernator.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 4 May 1992 ?
- Star Wars day, "May the 4th be with you" pun on "May the force be with you"
- Republic of China - Literary Day (???, commemorating May Fourth Movement).
- International Firefighters' Day.
- Saint Ladislaus of Gielnow
- People's Republic of China - Youth Day (???, commemorating May Fourth Movement).
- Blessed Catherine of Park
- Saint Judas Cyriacus
- Saint Florian
- Saint Godehard
- Saint Monica of Hippo (d. 387)
- Saint Ethelred
- Saint Silvianus
- Saint Titianus
- Saint Willerik
- Saint John Houghton, Saint Robert Lawrence, Saint Augustine Webster, Saint Richard Reynolds, and Saint John Hale; all put to death in 1535.
- Saint Malou
- The Netherlands - Remembrance of the Dead.
- Courtney Jines: American actress.
- Miles Robbins: American musician, songwriter and ukulele aficionado.
- Grace Phipps: TV Actress.
- Chase Hauck: Vine Star.
- Victor Oladipo: Basketball Player.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 May 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kris Kross - Jump
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Joe Public - Live And Learn
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You
- Mariah Carey - Make It Happen
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?