Tuesday 10 October 2000US date format: 10/10/2000, UK date format: 10/10/2000
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 10, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Aedin Mincks .
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera.
In UK Against All Odds by Mariah Carey & Westlife was in the top 5 hits.
Bedazzled, directed by Harold Ramis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Nothing Like It In The World by Stephen E. Ambrose was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Welcome to New York.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aces High or Doug's Big Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 October 2000
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 2000!
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- Ven Conmigo (Solamente Tu) [Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)] - Christina Aguilera
- Cuando - Ricardo Arjona
- Ven A Mi [Run To Me] - Oscar De La Hoya
- Gloria Estefan - Como Me Duele Perderte
- A Puro Dolor - Son By Four
- Ricky Martin - She Bangs
- Imaginame Sin Ti [Imagine Me Without You] - Luis Fonsi
- Cuando Una Mujer - Melina Leon
- Por Amarte Asi - Cristian
- Joan Sebastian - Secreto de Amor
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $89.78
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $40.31
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $70.31
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $90.88
- 1 GBP = 2.5349 CHF
- 1 JPY = 1.62 CHF
- 1 JPY = 0.64 GBP
- 1 EUR = 1.5206 CHF
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?