Monday 16 October 2000US date format: 10/16/2000, UK date format: 16/10/2000
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 16, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David Rawle .
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera.
In UK Against All Odds by Mariah Carey & Westlife was in the top 5 hits.
Mohabbatein, directed by Aditya Chopra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while The O'Reilly Factor by Bill O'Reilly was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Canada: A People's History.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing John Romero's Daikatana or FantaVision.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 October 2000
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 October 2000!
Sport Games on 16 October 2000
- Jacksonville Jaguars - Tennessee Titans : 13 - 27
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Nurnberg - M'gladbach : 2 - 1
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Middlesbrough - Newcastle : 1 - 3
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in October 2000?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- Ven Conmigo (Solamente Tu) [Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)] - Christina Aguilera
- Ven A Mi [Run To Me] - Oscar De La Hoya
- Cuando - Ricardo Arjona
- Ricky Martin - She Bangs
- A Puro Dolor - Son By Four
- Cuando Una Mujer - Melina Leon
- Y Sigues Siendo Tu [You're Still The One] - Rogelio Martinez "EL RM"
- Yo Se Que Te Acordaras - Banda El Recodo de Cruz Lizarraga
- Joan Sebastian - Secreto de Amor
- Gloria Estefan - Como Me Duele Perderte
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $97.38
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $40.06
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $69.81
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $91.63
- 1 GBP = 2.5692 CHF
- 1 JPY = 1.64 CHF
- 1 JPY = 0.64 GBP
- 1 EUR = 1.5088 CHF
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?