Sunday 11 April 1993
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marcus Johns and Lucas Ludwig.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Informer by Snow.
In UK Young At Heart by The Bluebells was in the top 5 hits.
Benny & Joon, directed by Jeremiah Chechik, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while Along Came A Spider by James Patterson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Persones humanes.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Curses or Aerobiz Supersonic.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1993!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 11 April 1993 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
Famous Birthdays:11 April
- 57th Golf Masters Championship: Bernhard Langer wins, shooting a 277.
- Jeff Rouse swims world record 100 metre backstroke (51.43 seconds).
- Kirsan Ilumzjinov installed as President of Kalmukkie.
- 450 prisoners rioted at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio, and continued to do so for ten days, citing grievances related to prison conditions, as well as the forced vaccination of Nation of Islam prisoners (for tuberculosis) against their religious beliefs.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?