Sunday 11 February 2001
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to It Wasn't Me by Shaggy.
In UK Whole Again by Atomic Kitten was in the top 5 hits.
Sweet November, directed by Pat O'Connor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hyakujû sentai Gaorenjâ.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance or Car Battler Joe.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 2001!
Which were the important events of 11 February 2001 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 11 February
- Three Rivers Stadium, 30-year-old home of the Pittsburgh Pirates, is imploded.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 11 February 2001
Serie AItalian Football
- Bologna - Roma : 1 - 2
- Brescia - Udinese : 3 - 1
- Fiorentina - Parma : 0 - 1
- Juventus - Napoli : 3 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Standard - Mechelen : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Dortmund - Werder Bremen : 0 - 0
- Freiburg - Hansa Rostock : 0 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Bielefeld - Mainz : 4 - 1
- Greuther Furth - Ulm : 1 - 0
- Mannheim - Ahlen : 0 - 3
- Reutlingen - Nurnberg : 3 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?