Tuesday 13 February 2001
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Ms. Jackson by OutKast.
In UK Whole Again by Atomic Kitten was in the top 5 hits.
Sweet November, directed by Pat O'Connor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while We Were the Mulvaneys by Joyce Carol Oates was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hyakujû sentai Gaorenjâ.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ballistics or Burnout.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 2001!
Which were the important events of 13 February 2001 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 13 February
- An earthquake measuring 6.6 on the Richter Scale hits El Salvador, killing at least 400.
- A 6.6 magnitude earthquake hits El Salvador, killing at least 400.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 13 February 2001
- Atlanta Hawks - Chicago Bulls : 92 - 96
- Boston Celtics - Vancouver Grizzlies : 98 - 99
- Charlotte Hornets - Indiana Pacers : 77 - 66
- Dallas Mavericks - San Antonio Spurs : 92 - 104
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Portsmouth - Bolton : 1 - 2
- Sheffield Weds - Tranmere : 1 - 0
- Stockport - Preston : 0 - 1
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Bristol City - Wrexham : 2 - 1
- Clydebank - Partick : 0 - 4
- Notts County - Luton : 1 - 3
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Blackpool - Cardiff : 1 - 0
- Carlisle - Hartlepool : 2 - 3
- Macclesfield - Shrewsbury : 2 - 1
- Mansfield - Cheltenham : 2 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?