Friday 2 February 2001
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Connor Gibbs and Brooklyn Elbert.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to It Wasn't Me by Shaggy.
In UK Touch Me by Rui Da Silva featuring Cassandra was in the top 5 hits.
Hannibal, directed by Ridley Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Code To Zero by Ken Follett was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rendevouz with Simi Garewal.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aliens versus Predator 2 or Lego Bionicle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 February 2001!
Which were the important events of 2 February 2001 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Veja Diena observed.
- St. Adelbald
- Catholicism - Candlemas, The Presentation of the Lord, The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, World Day for Consecrated Life (also February 3 in the United States).
- United States and Canada - Groundhog Day.
- Scotland - A quarter day in the Christian calendar (due to Candlemas).
- Paganism - Imbolc (in northern hemisphere), Lughnasadh (in southern hemisphere).
- Czech Republic - Hromnice.
- St. Cornelius
- France - CrOpe Day.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Rui Da Silva featuring Cassandra - Touch Me
- Bob The Builder - Can We Fix It
- Fragma featuring Maria Rubia - Everytime You Need Me
- It's The Way You Make Me Feel / Too Busy Thinking About My Baby - Steps
- Eminem - Stan
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 2 February 2001
- Boston Celtics - Detroit Pistons : 102 - 95
- Charlotte Hornets - Los Angeles Lakers : 87 - 93
- Denver Nuggets - Indiana Pacers : 94 - 103
- Miami Heat - Atlanta Hawks : 91 - 80
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Charleroi - Anderlecht : 0 - 4
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Munich 1860 - Dortmund : 1 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Ahlen - Hannover : 2 - 1
- Nurnberg - Mannheim : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?