Sunday 11 January 2004
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Hey Ya! by OutKast.
In UK Mad World by Michael Andrews featuring Gary Jules was in the top 5 hits.
The Machinist, directed by Brad Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while A Short History Of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kangxi lai le.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Capcom Fighting Evolution or ESPN NFL 2K5.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 January 2004!
Which were the important events of 11 January 2004 ?
- Morocco - The Independence manifesto day.
- Japan - Kagami-Biraki (Rice Cakes Festival).
- Feast of the Baptism of Jesus.
- Roman Empire - First day of Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Nepal - Unity Day.
- Albania - Republic Day (1946).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 11 January
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 11 January 2004
Serie AItalian Football
- Empoli - Ancona : 2 - 0
- Lazio - Brescia : 0 - 1
- Lecce - Bologna : 1 - 2
- Milan - Reggina : 3 - 1
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Ath Madrid - Ath Bilbao : 3 - 0
- Barcelona - Zaragoza : 3 - 0
- Betis - Malaga : 3 - 0
- La Coruna - Santander : 1 - 1
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Alaves - Numancia : 1 - 1
- Algeciras - Leganes : 1 - 2
- Cadiz - Sp Gijon : 0 - 1
- Cordoba - Vallecano : 2 - 3
Division 2Football (France)
- Le Havre - Lorient : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?