Sunday 11 March 1984
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marc-Andre Grondin and Rob Brown.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Jump by Van Halen.
In UK 99 Red Balloons by Nena was in the top 5 hits.
Splash, directed by Ron Howard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1984
while The Discoverers by Daniel J. Boorstin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Teresa de Jesús.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Battle-Road or Mancopter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 March 1984!
Which were the important events of 11 March 1984 ?
- Zambia - Youth Day.
- Saint Rosina
- Saint Alberta
- Saint Vindician
- Blessed Auria
- Lesotho - Moshoeshoe Day.
- Lithuania - Reestablishment of Lithuania's Independence.
- United States - Johnny Appleseed Day, 311 Day
- Blessed John Righi
- Marc-Andre Grondin: Canadian actor.
- Rob Brown: American actor.
- Marc-André Grondin: Canadian actor.
- Tom James: British rower.
- Anna Tsuchiya: Japanese model actress and singer (Spin Aqua).
- Chris Johnson wins LPGA Samaritan Turquoise Golf Classic.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Van Halen - Jump
- Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun
- Nena - 99 Luftballons
- Michael Jackson - Thriller
- Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me
- John Lennon - Nobody Told Me
- Huey Lewis & The News - I Want A New Drug
- Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again
- Kenny Loggins - Footloose
- Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?