Friday 12 December 1952
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Yolande Folliot and Cathy Rigby.
In UK Here In My Heart by Al Martino was in the top 5 hits.
Angel Face, directed by Otto Preminger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Devils Of Loudun by Aldous Huxley was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Flower Pot Men.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 December 1952!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 12 December 1952 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mas�'il (Questions) - First day of the 15th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Also see December 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Kenya - Jamhuri Day: Independence Day (from Britain, 1963)
- Yolande Folliot
- Cathy Rigby: American athlete and actress.
- Peter Haber
- Franco Dragone: Italian-Belgian theatre director.
- Heather Fargo: American politician, mayor of Sacramento from November 2000 to November 2008.
- Herb Dhaliwal: Indian-Canadian businessman and politician 3rd Canadian Minister of Natural Resources.
- Sarah Douglas: England, United Kingdom -- Actress (Conan, Superman II, Falcon Crest).
- Helen Dunmore: English poet and author.
- Cathy Rigby McCoy in Los Alamitos: California, USA; gymnast (Olympics-4th-1968, 1972).
- Brenton Broadstock: Australian composer and academic.
- Bedrich Hrozny: Czech orientalist and linguist (Born 1879).
- Dallas Texans (former Boston Yankees) play last game, last original team.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?