Tuesday 16 December 1952
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Susan Estrich and Joel Garner.
In UK Here In My Heart by Al Martino was in the top 5 hits.
Moulin Rouge, directed by John Huston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while East Of Eden by John Steinbeck was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ding Dong School.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 December 1952!
Which were the important events of 16 December 1952 ?
- R.C. Saints - O Sapientia ; Adelaide of Italy
- South Africa - Day of Reconciliation
- Nepal - Constitution Day (To be confirmed)
- Kazakhstan - Independence Day
- Bahrain - National Day
- Bangladesh - Victory Day
- Susan Estrich: American attorney and law professor at Harvard during the '80s, known for her brains, decisive clarity, husky voice, and spunk, the author of several books and an experienced political operative.
- Joel Garner: Barbadian cricketer and manager.
- Francesco Graziani: Italian footballer and manager.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 16 December 1952
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?