Monday 12 July 2004
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George Lazenby .
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Burn by Usher.
In UK Burn by Usher was in the top 5 hits.
I, Robot, directed by Alex Proyas, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Entourage.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing DicingKnight. or Battlestrike.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 July 2004!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 12 July 2004 ?
- Sveti Petar (St. Peter)
- Sunset and sunrise occur along Manhattan's street grid centerline
- Newfoundland - Orangemen's Day
- Northern Ireland - Battle of the Boyne Day (also known as Orangemen's Day or the Twelfth, see Irish calendar).
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday (2nd day)
- The "center pivot irrigation day" of Colorado
- Kiribati - Independence Day
- RainMaker Day - Salem, OR.
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Independence Day
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?