Tuesday 1 November 2005
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Gold Digger by Kanye West.
In UK Push The Button by Sugababes was in the top 5 hits.
Match Point, directed by Woody Allen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Accident Investigator.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Batman Begins or Day of Defeat: Source.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 November 2005!
Which were the important events of 1 November 2005 ?
- Also see November 1 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States - Start of National Novel Writing Month
- World Vegan Day
- Mexico - The Day of the Dead
- Ireland - Samhain the traditional first day of Winter
- Algeria - National day
- Catholicism - Holy Day of Obligation, All Saints Day. Holiday in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Seychelles, Slovenia, Spain, Guatemala.
- Roman festivals - last day of the Ludi Victoriae Sullanae.
- Antigua and Barbuda - Independence Day (from Britain, 1981)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 01 November
- Michael Piller: American screenwriter and producer (d. 2005).
- United States Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid and his fellow Democrats force a closed session of the Senate over the Lewis Libby indictment.
- The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall arrive in the United States for a state visit, their first overseas tour since their marriage.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 1 November 2005
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Dresden - Erzgebirge Aue : 1 - 4
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Brighton - Wolves : 1 - 1
- Burnley - Millwall : 2 - 1
- Crewe - Leeds : 1 - 0
- Norwich - Cardiff : 1 - 0
League 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Hartlepool - Gillingham : 3 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?