What Happened on September 12, 1985US date format: 9/12/1985, UK date format: 12/9/1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 12, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jonatan Cerrada and Ludovic Lacay.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to St. Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion) by John Parr.
In UK Dancing In The Street by David Bowie & Mick Jagger was in the top 5 hits.
Faasle, directed by Yash Chopra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Final Cut by Steven Bach was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Equalizer.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lode Runner's Rescue or Rags to Riches.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 September 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 September 1985!
Which were the important events of 12 September 1985 ?
- Also see September 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Maryland (United States) - Defenders Day
- Cape Verde - National Day
- Ethiopia - National Revolution Day (1974)
- RC Saints - Holy Name of Mary
- Jonatan Cerrada: Belgian-born singer who became a French Pop Idol.
- Ludovic Lacay
- Kroy Biermann: Football Player.
- Poetplays : YouTube Star.
- Headhunterz : Dutch DJ and producer (Project One).
- Burak Aksak: Turkish actor director and screenwriter.
Sport Games on 12 September 1985
- Los Angeles Raiders - Kansas City Chiefs : 20 - 36
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- John Parr - St. Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion)
- Tina Turner - We Don't Need Another Hero
- Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
- Kool & The Gang - Cherish
- Huey Lewis & The News - Power Of Love
- Phil Collins - Don't Lose My Number
- Aretha Franklin - Freeway Of Love
- Wham! - Freedom
- Prince - Pop Life
- Pat Benatar - Invincible
Top #10 R&B songs
- Kool & The Gang - Cherish
- Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You
- Ready For The World - Oh Sheila
- Tina Turner - We Don't Need Another Hero (Thunderdome)
- Freddie Jackson - You Are My Lady
- Boogie Boys - Fly Girl
- 9.9 - All Of Me For All Of You
- Prince And The Revolution - Pop Life
- The Pointer Sisters - Dare Me
- Billy Ocean - Mystery Lady
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?