Friday September 13, 1985US date format: 9/13/1985, UK date format: 13/9/1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 13, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Olivier Rousteing and David Jordan.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to St. Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion) by John Parr.
In UK Dancing In The Street by David Bowie & Mick Jagger was in the top 5 hits.
Faasle, directed by Yash Chopra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while The Two Mrs. Grenvilles by Dominick Dunne was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Equalizer.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Formation Z or City Connection.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 September 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1985!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1985 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Olivier Rousteing
- Freddie Wong: Entrepreneur.
- David Jordan: English singer-songwriter.
- Tom Learoyd-Lahrs: Australian rugby player.
- Emi Suzuki: Chinese-Japanese model and actress.
- Dane Rudhyar: French-American astrologer, one of most...
- 2nd MTV Awards: Bruce Springsteen
- John Williams introduces new Today Show theme
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- John Parr - St. Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion)
- Tina Turner - We Don't Need Another Hero
- Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
- Kool & The Gang - Cherish
- Huey Lewis & The News - Power Of Love
- Phil Collins - Don't Lose My Number
- Aretha Franklin - Freeway Of Love
- Wham! - Freedom
- Prince - Pop Life
- Pat Benatar - Invincible
Top #10 R&B songs
- Kool & The Gang - Cherish
- Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You
- Ready For The World - Oh Sheila
- Tina Turner - We Don't Need Another Hero (Thunderdome)
- Freddie Jackson - You Are My Lady
- Boogie Boys - Fly Girl
- 9.9 - All Of Me For All Of You
- Prince And The Revolution - Pop Life
- The Pointer Sisters - Dare Me
- Billy Ocean - Mystery Lady
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?