Saturday 12 August 2000US date format: 8/12/2000, UK date format: 12/8/2000
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 12, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Prince Achileas-Andreas of Greece and Denmark and Achileas Andreas .
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Incomplete by Sisqo.
In UK 7 Days by Craig David was in the top 5 hits.
Sunset Strip, directed by Adam Collis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Gillette Soccer Saturday.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dirt Track Racing:Sprint Cars (DTRSC) or Star Wars Episode I: Battle for Naboo.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 August 2000
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 August 2000!
Which were the important events of 12 August 2000 ?
- Prince Achileas-Andreas of Greece and Denmark
- Achileas Andreas : Greek royalty, the third child of the...
- The Oscar class submarine K-141 Kursk of the Russian Navy explodes and sinks in the Barents Sea during a military exercise.
Sport Games on 12 August 2000
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Beveren - Charleroi : 1 - 2
- Louvieroise - Lokeren : 0 - 0
- Mechelen - Genk : 0 - 0
- Mouscron - Germinal : 3 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bayern Munich - Hertha : 4 - 1
- Freiburg - Stuttgart : 4 - 0
- Hamburg - Munich 1860 : 2 - 2
- Kaiserslautern - Bochum : 0 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Ahlen - St Pauli : 3 - 6
- M'gladbach - Saarbrucken : 0 - 0
Division 2Football (France)
- Ajaccio - Cannes : 3 - 3
- Beauvais - Gueugnon : 0 - 0
- Caen - Sochaux : 1 - 3
- Chateauroux - Le Mans : 0 - 0
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 Latin songs
- Jurame - Gisselle
- A Puro Dolor - Son By Four
- Muy Dentro De Mi [You Sang To Me] - Marc Anthony
- Joan Sebastian - Secreto de Amor
- Imaginame Sin Ti [Imagine Me Without You] - Luis Fonsi
- Si Te Vas - Alejandro Fernandez
- Francisco Cespedes - Donde Esta La Vida
- Por Siempre Tu [I Turn To You] - Christina Aguilera
- Yo Se Que Te Acordaras - Banda El Recodo de Cruz Lizarraga
- Gloria Estefan - Como Me Duele Perderte
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?