Wednesday 13 April 1983
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Federica Felini and Schalk Burger.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Billie Jean by Michael Jackson.
In UK Let's Dance by David Bowie was in the top 5 hits.
Flashdance, directed by Adrian Lyne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983
while Banker by Dick Francis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Home.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Halls of the Things or Enduro.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1983!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 13 April 1983 ?
- Federica Felini
- Schalk Burger: South African rugby player.
- Claudio Bravo: Soccer Player.
- Hunter Pence: American baseball player.
- Nicole Cooke: Welsh cyclist.
- Derek Nixon: American actor and producer.
- Theodore Stephanides: Greek doctor and naturalist (Born 1896).
- Undefeated middleweight boxer Tony Ayala gets 35 years on sex assault
- US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site.
- Harold Washington is elected as the first African-American mayor in Chicago's history.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1983 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
- Dexys Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen
- Styx - Mr. Roboto
- Greg Kihn Band - Jeopardy
- Michael Jackson - Beat It
- Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - One On One
- Journey - Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)
- After The Fire - Der Kommissar
- Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?