Wednesday September 13, 1995US date format: 9/13/1995, UK date format: 13/9/1995
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 13, 1995). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Robbie Kay and Playboi Carti.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio.
In UK You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson was in the top 5 hits.
The Horseman on the Roof, directed by Jean-Paul Rappeneau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while Sleepers by Lorenzo Carcaterra was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Lonesome Dove: The Outlaw Years.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing American Battle Dome or ESPN Extreme Games 1Xtreme.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 September 1995
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1995!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1995 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Robbie Kay: Movie Actor.
- Playboi Carti
- Abdulrahman Al-Awlaki: Son of alleged American terrorist Anwar...
- Corey Scherer: Vine Star.
- Ryan Potter: Actor.
Sport Games on 13 September 1995
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Derby - Southend : 1 - 0
- Millwall - Luton : 1 - 0
- Wolves - Norwich : 0 - 2
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Swindon - Bradford : 4 - 1
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone
- Gangsta's Paradise (From "Dangerous Minds") - Coolio Featuring L.V.
- Brandy - Brokenhearted
- Shaggy - Boombastic/In The Summertime
- Luniz - I Got 5 On It
- MoKenStef - He's Mine
- After 7 - 'Til You Do Me Right
- D'Angelo - Brown Sugar
- Faith Evans - You Used To Love Me
- One More Chance/Stay With Me - The Notorious B.I.G.
Top #10 Latin songs
- Selena - Tu Solo Tu
- Golpes En El Corazon - Los Tigres del Norte
- Sera Mejor Que Te Vayas - Marco Antonio Solis y Los Bukis
- Selena - I Could Fall In Love
- Carlos Vives - La Tierra Del Olvido
- Se Me Sigue Olvidando - Marc Anthony
- Reventon Unisex - Banda Zeta
- Banda Machos - Mi Chica Ideal
- Cancion 187 - Juan Gabriel
- Ana Barbara - La Trampa
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?