Friday September 22, 1995US date format: 9/22/1995, UK date format: 22/9/1995
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 22, 1995). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Juliette Goglia and Thomas Lacey.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio.
In UK You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson was in the top 5 hits.
Killer: A Journal of Murder, directed by Tim Metcalfe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while Memnoch the Devil by Anne Rice was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Lonesome Dove: The Outlaw Years.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bug! or F1 Challenge.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 September 1995
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 September 1995!
Which were the important events of 22 September 1995 ?
- Saint Emmeramus
- Saint Florentius
- In ancient Latvia, the first day of Mikeli, the Catching of Jumis.
- In ancient Greece, the ninth and final day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the initiates made offerings to the dead.
- Saint Jonas
- RC Saints - It has been or still is the feast day of the following saints: Saints Digna & Emerita
- In Europe and in cities throughout the world, Car Free Day.
- Mali - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- Bulgaria - Independence Day 1908
- French Republican Calendar - Raisin (Grape) Day, first day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Saint Thomas of Villanueva
- Saint Sanctinus
- Saint Salaberga
- Saint Phocas
- Saint Maurice
- Saint Lolanus
- Saint Lioba
- Saint Lauto
- Autumnal equinox in the Northern hemisphere, Vernal equinox in the Southern hemisphere 1996, 2000, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2012 (by UT).
Famous Birthdays:22 September
- American millionaire Steve Forbes announces his candidacy for the 1996 Republican presidential nomination.
- An E-3B AWACS crashes outside Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska after multiple bird strikes to two of the four engines soon after takeoff; all 24 on board are killed.
- Nagerkovil school bombing, is carried out by Sri Lankan Air Force in which at least 34 die, most of them ethnic Tamil school children.
Sport Games on 22 September 1995
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Dusseldorf - Uerdingen : 1 - 0
- Ein Frankfurt - Dortmund : 3 - 4
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Bochum - Nurnberg : 4 - 0
Futbol Ligi 1Football (Turkey)
- Galatasaray - Samsunspor : 1 - 0
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone
- Gangsta's Paradise (From "Dangerous Minds") - Coolio Featuring L.V.
- Brandy - Brokenhearted
- Luniz - I Got 5 On It
- After 7 - 'Til You Do Me Right
- Shaggy - Boombastic/In The Summertime
- Janet Jackson - Runaway
- MoKenStef - He's Mine
- D'Angelo - Brown Sugar
- Faith Evans - You Used To Love Me
Top #10 Latin songs
- Selena - Tu Solo Tu
- Golpes En El Corazon - Los Tigres del Norte
- Sera Mejor Que Te Vayas - Marco Antonio Solis y Los Bukis
- Si Nos Dejan - Luis Miguel
- Selena - I Could Fall In Love
- Se Me Sigue Olvidando - Marc Anthony
- Estupido Romantico - Mazz
- Reventon Unisex - Banda Zeta
- Carlos Vives - La Tierra Del Olvido
- Cancion 187 - Juan Gabriel
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?