Monday 18 September 1995
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Megan Lee and Pierre Choulet.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio.
In UK You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson was in the top 5 hits.
Empire Records, directed by Allan Moyle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while The Liars' Club by Mary Karr was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching What a Mess.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battle Racers or The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight Mystery.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 September 1995!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 18 September 1995 ?
- Also see September 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Chile - Independence Day (first junta 1810)
- RC Saints - Feast day of St Joseph of Cupertino and Methodius of Olympus
- In ancient Greece, the fifth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries.
- Pierre Choulet: French jihadist fighting for Daesh in Syria.
- Megan Lee: Pop Singer.
- Jon Hutchinson: YouTube Star.
- Taylor Dye: Country Singer.
- Kevin Ortiz: Pop Singer.
- Max Meyer: German footballer.
- Art Modell 1st meets (he claims) with Baltimore to move Browns
- Space shuttle STS-69 (Endeavour 9), lands
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 18 September 1995
- Pittsburgh Steelers - Miami Dolphins : 10 - 23
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Harelbeke - Club Brugge : 0 - 2
Liga IFootball (Portugal)
- Leca - Porto : 0 - 2
- Sp Lisbon - Campomaior : 7 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?