Monday September 14, 1992US date format: 9/14/1992, UK date format: 14/9/1992
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 14, 1992). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Zico (rapper) and Zico .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Ebeneezer Goode by The Shamen was in the top 5 hits.
Highlander, directed by Russell Mulcahy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Night Of The Hawk by Dale Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hollywood Babylon.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 1869 or Bible Builder.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 September 1992
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 September 1992!
Which were the important events of 14 September 1992 ?
- Eastern Orthodox Church - Exaltation of the Cross, which commemorates the discovery of the (allegedly) original Christian cross in 326 by Helena, mother of Constantine, as well as the recovery from the Persians by Heraclius in 628.
- Formerly, in the Roman Catholic and Anglican churches, the Wednesday, Friday and Saturday following 14 September were observed as one of the four sets of Ember days. In the Irish calendar they were known as Quarter tense.
- Roman Catholic Church - Triumph of the Cross (compare May 3, Finding of the Holy Cross).
- In ancient Greece, the first day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, during which the sacred objects were brought from Eleusis to Athens.
Famous Birthdays:14 September
- 1st subway car completed to be exported from US (to Taiwan)
Sport Games on 14 September 1992
- Miami Dolphins - Cleveland Browns : 27 - 23
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
- I Could Use A Little Love (Right Now) - Freddie Jackson
- Slow Dance (Hey Mr. DJ) - R. Kelly & Public Announcement
- Hi-Five - She's Playing Hard To Get
- End Of The Road (From "Boomerang") - Boyz II Men
- My Kinda Girl - The Rude Boys
- Money Can't Buy You Love (From "Mo' Money") - Ralph Tresvant
- Chaka Khan - You Can Make The Story Right
- Arrested Development - People Everyday
- Real Love - Mary J. Blige
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?