Saturday 15 December 1990
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Cardae Douglas and Adams Twins.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B.
In UK Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice was in the top 5 hits.
Kindergarten Cop, directed by Ivan Reitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while A Life On The Road by Charles Kuralt was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Schmidteinander.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Amazing Spider-Man vs. The Kingpin or Atomino.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 December 1990!
Which were the important events of 15 December 1990 ?
- Cardae Douglas: American son of former heavyweight boxing champ James "Buster" Douglas, and wife Bertha.
- Adams Twins: American twins and noted family, the grandkids of Texas Governor-elect Ann Richards.
- Lavanya Tripathi: Indian model and actress.
- Rocker Rod Stewart marries supermodel Rachel Hunter.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Stevie B - Because I Love You (The Postman Song)
- Bette Midler - From A Distance
- Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight
- Madonna - Justify My Love
- Wilson Phillips - Impulsive
- UB40 - The Way You Do The Things You Do
- DNA - Tom's Diner
- Poison - Something To Believe In
- George Michael - Freedom
- Damn Yankees - High Enough
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 15 December 1990
- Buffalo Bills - New York Giants : 17 - 13
- Washington Redskins - New England Patriots : 25 - 10
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?