Monday January 15, 1990US date format: 1/15/1990, UK date format: 15/1/1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 15, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Stephen Bear and Sophie Sumner.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to How Am I Supposed To Live Without You by Michael Bolton.
In UK Hangin' Tough by New Kids On The Block was in the top 5 hits.
Love at Large, directed by Alan Rudolph, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hotel Paradies.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dynowarz: Destruction of Spondylus or Dirty Harry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 January 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 January 1990!
Which were the important events of 15 January 1990 ?
- Kerala in India - Makaravilakku or Makara Sankranthy at Sabarimala.
- Jallikattu in South India.
- United States - Traditionally, Martin Luther King Day.
- North Korea - Korean Alphabet Day.
- Malawi - John Chilembwe Day.
- Roman Catholic Church - Saint Ides, virgin, died January 15, 570.
- Roman Empire - Second day of the Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Wikipedia Day.
- Sophie Sumner: Model.
- Stephen Bear: Reality Star.
- Jose Iglesias: Baseball Player.
- Chris Warren: Movie Actor.
- Laith Hakeem: YouTube Star.
- Billie Faiers: Reality Star.
- Vini Uehara: Fashion Designer.
- Paul Blake: English sprinter.
- Fernando Forestieri: Italian footballer.
- Konstantinos Sloukas: Greek basketball player.
- Robert Trznadel: Polish footballer.
- 6th Soap Opera Digest Awards - Knots Landing wins
- New York Knicks' Trent Tucker scores with 1/10 second remaining, beats Chicago Bulls, 109-106.
- AT&T experiences long distance problems due to a computer glitch.
- AT&T's long distance telephone network suffers a cascade switching failure.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
- Phil Collins - Another Day In Paradise
- Jody Watley - Everything
- Rod Stewart - Downtown Train
- Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation
- Lou Gramm - Just Between You And Me
- Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
- Seduction - Two To Make It Right
- Tesla - Love Song
Top #10 R&B songs
- I'll Be Good To You - Quincy Jones Featuring Ray Charles & Chaka Khan
- Regina Belle - Make It Like It Was
- By All Means - Let's Get It On
- Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly - Silky Soul
- Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation
- Skyy - Real Love
- Entouch Featuring Keith Sweat - All Nite
- Sybil - Walk On By
- Serious Hold On Me - The O'Jays
- Calloway - I Wanna Be Rich
Top #10 Latin songs
- Como Fui A Enamorarme De Ti - Los Bukis
- La Cima Del Cielo - Ricardo Montaner
- Gipsy Kings - Vamos A Bailar
- Isabel Pantoja - Se Me Enamora El Alma
- Emmanuel - La Chica De Humo
- Kaoma - Lambada
- Lambada-Llorando Se Fue - Teresa Guerra
- Si Me Vas A Olvidar - Roberto Carlos
- El Que Mas Te Ha Querido - Dyango
- Daniela Romo - Quiero Amanecer Con Alguien
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?