Thursday 15 June 1995
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Nicholas Laws and M3RKMUS1C .
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? by Bryan Adams.
In UK Unchained Melody / White Cliffs Of Dover by Robson Green & Jerome Flynn was in the top 5 hits.
Apollo 13, directed by Ron Howard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while In Retrospect by Robert S. McNamara with Brian VanDeMark was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching U.S. Customs Classified.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Adventures of Down Under Dan or Bermuda Syndrome.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 June 1995!
Which were the important events of 15 June 1995 ?
- Commemoration of Evelyn Underhill (Anglican mystic and poet)
- Roman Catholic Church ? Feast of Saint Germaine Cousin, patron of shepherdesses and of victims of child abuse
- Roman Catholic Church and some Anglican churches: Corpus Christi (moveable feast, 2006)
- Saint Vitus' Day ? Vitus Diena held in medieval Latvia
- Malawi's Freedom Day
- Commemoration of William Adams (Miura Anjin ????) a man shipwrecked in Japan in the 1600s, and whom James Clavell's "Shogun" was based upon
- Flag Day in Denmark
- Roman Empire ? ninth and final day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
Famous Birthdays:15 June
- Chronicles of a Death Foretold opens at Plymouth NYC for 55 performances
- Mark Ilott takes 9-19 incl all lbw hat-trick, Essex vs. Northants
- Northants all out 46 vs. Essex and wins game next day
- A powerful earthquake, registering a moment magnitude of 6.2, hits the city of Aigio, Greece, resulting in several deaths and significant damage to many buildings.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?
- Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
- Nicki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Monica - Don't Take It Personal
- Michael Jackson - Scream
- Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
- Method Man - I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get By
- Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
- Blessid Union Of Souls - I Believe
- Hootie & The Blowfish - Let Her Cry
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?