Friday 9 June 1995
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? by Bryan Adams.
In UK Unchained Melody / White Cliffs Of Dover by Robson Green & Jerome Flynn was in the top 5 hits.
Pocahontas, directed by Mike Gabriel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while Couplehood by Paul Reiser was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Trailer Park.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Brain Dead 13 or Bases Loaded '96: Double Header.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 June 1995!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 9 June 1995 ?
- Saint Efrem=Saint Ephraim, deacon, Doctor of the Church
- Blessed Diana d'Andalo
- Saint Pelagia, virgin, martyr [BLS]
- Saint Vincent, deacon, martyr [BLS]
- Blessed Richard, bishop of Andria, Apulia
- Saint Liborius, bishop (of LeMans), confessor [GTZ: LeMans]
- Saint Edmund, bishop of Canturbury, confessor (Translation day) [GTZ: England]
- Saint Diomedes
- =? Blessed Columba, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Scotland]
- Saint Columba (called Saint Columcille in Ireland, where he is honoured as one of the islands three patron saints)
- Saint Alexander, martyr [GTZ: Russia]
- Roman Empire paganism - third day of the Vestalia in honor of the goddess Vesta
- Saint Primus and Felicianus, martyrs [common]
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 June
- Brady Bunch Movie, (1995), premieres in the UK
- Congo (1995), premieres in USA
- Dumb and Dumber (1994), premieres in Sweden
- Killer (1994), premieres in the UK
- Kiss of Death (1995), premieres in the UK
- Man of the House (1995), premieres in the UK
- Neak Sre (1993), premieres in the UK
- Party Girl (1995), premieres in USA
- Smoke (1995), premieres in USA
- Wigstock The Movie (1994), premieres in USA
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?
- Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
- Nicki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
- Monica - Don't Take It Personal
- Method Man - I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get By
- Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
- Blessid Union Of Souls - I Believe
- Dionne Farris - I Know
- Hootie & The Blowfish - Let Her Cry
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 9 June 1995
- Houston Rockets - Orlando Magic : 117 - 106
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?