Wednesday 14 June 1995
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? by Bryan Adams.
In UK Unchained Melody / White Cliffs Of Dover by Robson Green & Jerome Flynn was in the top 5 hits.
Pocahontas, directed by Mike Gabriel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching U.S. Customs Classified.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight Mystery or Star Wars: Dark Forces.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1995!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1995 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 14 June
- Anthony Joly de Lotbiniere: Television producer, dies at 69.
- Gordon Greig: Journalist, dies at 63.
- Roger Joseph Zelazny: Sci-fi writer, dies of cancer at 60.
- Gesualdo Bufalino: Italian writer, a novelist who became famous at the age of 60.
- Roger Zelazny: American science-fiction and fantasy writer who became a regular contributor to sci-fi magazines since 1962.
- Rory Gallagher: Irish singer-songwriter guitarist and producer (Taste) (d. 1995)
- 49th NBA Championship: Houston Rockets sweep Orlando Magic in 4 games
- Giants infielder Mike Benjamin goes 6-for-7 in 13-inning 4-3 win
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?
- Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
- Nicki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Monica - Don't Take It Personal
- Michael Jackson - Scream
- Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
- Method Man - I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get By
- Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
- Blessid Union Of Souls - I Believe
- Hootie & The Blowfish - Let Her Cry
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 14 June 1995
- Orlando Magic - Houston Rockets : 101 - 113
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?