Tuesday 15 June 2004
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Burn by Usher.
In UK I Don't Wanna Know by Mario Winans featuring Enya & P Diddy was in the top 5 hits.
Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while Glorious Appearing by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Detective Conan.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dark Fall II: Lights Out or Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 June 2004!
Which were the important events of 15 June 2004 ?
- Commemoration of Evelyn Underhill (Anglican mystic and poet)
- Roman Catholic Church ? Feast of Saint Germaine Cousin, patron of shepherdesses and of victims of child abuse
- Roman Catholic Church and some Anglican churches: Corpus Christi (moveable feast, 2006)
- Saint Vitus' Day ? Vitus Diena held in medieval Latvia
- Malawi's Freedom Day
- Commemoration of William Adams (Miura Anjin ????) a man shipwrecked in Japan in the 1600s, and whom James Clavell's "Shogun" was based upon
- Flag Day in Denmark
- Roman Empire ? ninth and final day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 15 June
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?