Tuesday 15 March 2005
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Candy Shop by 50 Cent.
In UK Over And Over by Nelly featuring Tim McGraw was in the top 5 hits.
Dianne Reeves: Live at Montreal, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while Plan B by Anne Lamott was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Tiki Bar TV.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Against All Odds or Dancing Stage Max.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 2005!
Which were the important events of 15 March 2005 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 15 March
- Shoji Nishio: Japanese martial artist (Born 1927).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 15 March 2005
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Brighton - Wigan : 2 - 4
- Cardiff - Ipswich : 0 - 1
- Gillingham - Stoke : 2 - 1
- Millwall - Coventry : 1 - 1
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Falkirk - Clyde : 0 - 0
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Ayr - Brechin : 0 - 1
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Cowdenbeath - Elgin : 1 - 1
- East Stirling - Stenhousemuir : 3 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?