Monday 28 March 2005
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Candy Shop by 50 Cent.
In UK Over And Over by Nelly featuring Tim McGraw was in the top 5 hits.
Mughal-E-Azam, directed by K. Asif, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Obicni ludje.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ultimate Spider-Man or Code Age Commanders: Tsugu Mono Tsuga Reru Mono.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 2005!
Which were the important events of 28 March 2005 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 28 March
- Dame Moura Lympany: British pianist (Born 1916).
- The 2005 Sumatran earthquake rocks Indonesia, and at magnitude 8.7 is the fourth strongest earthquake since 1965.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 28 March 2005
Division 2Football (France)
- Troyes - Clermont : 1 - 0
League 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Barnsley - Walsall : 3 - 2
- Blackpool - Hartlepool : 2 - 2
- Bournemouth - Milton Keynes Dons : 0 - 1
- Bradford - Stockport : 3 - 1
League 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Bristol Rvs - Darlington : 3 - 3
- Cambridge - Southend : 0 - 2
- Cheltenham - Swansea : 1 - 2
- Chester - Bury : 2 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?