Monday 15 November 1971
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marcelo Faria and Jay Harrington.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Theme From Shaft by Isaac Hayes.
In UK Coz I Luv You by Slade was in the top 5 hits.
Bedknobs and Broomsticks, directed by Robert Stevenson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1971
while Our Gang by Philip Roth was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Bandeira 2.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Star Trek or Galaxy Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 November 1971!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 15 November 1971 ?
- Austria - Saint Leopold's day -- no school in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria
- USA - America Recycles Day
- Norway - The official skolebr�d-day on Sunnland skole
- Roman festivals - Festival in honor of Feronia (others say 13 November)
- Brazil - Republic Proclamation Day (1889)
- R.C. Saints - Albert the Great
- Palestine - Independence Day (declared 1988)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Feast of Saint Philip the Apostle and the beginning of Winter Lent; also see November 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Marcelo Faria
- Jay Harrington: American actor, who portrayed Steve in American TV’s "Coupling" a show that was cut after 4 episodes.
- Laurent Wolf
- Natalia Medvedeva: Kiev, Ukraine -- Tennis star (1993 Prague Essen).
- Rohan Robinson: Australian hurdler (1996 Olympics).
- Martin Pieckenhagen: German footballer.
- Rudolf Abel: Soviet intelligence officer (d. 1971).
- Intel advertises 4004-processor
- Intel releases world's first commercial single-chip microprocessor, the 4004.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1971 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 15 November 1971
- St. Louis Cardinals - San Diego Chargers : 17 - 20
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?