Saturday 16 February 1991
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexandra of Luxembourg and Alicia Josipovic.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Gonna Make You Sweat by C & C Music Factory.
In UK 3AM Eternal by The KLF featuring The Children Of The Revolution was in the top 5 hits.
The Doors, directed by Oliver Stone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Magic Hour by Susan Isaacs was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Championship Rally (1991 video game) or The Fidelity Ultimate Chess Challenge.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1991!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1991 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- Alexandra of Luxembourg : Luxembourgian royalty.
- Alicia Josipovic: TV Actress.
- Micah Williams: TV Actor.
- Brittney Smith: YouTube Star.
- Alexandra: Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg.
- Sergio Canales: Spanish footballer
- Enrique Bermudez: Nicaraguan Contra leader (Born 1932).
- Dutch PPR, Political Party Radicals, disbands.
- US female Figure Skating championship won by Tonya Harding.
- Nicaraguan Contras leader Enrique Bermudez is assassinated in Managua.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- C & C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat
- Whitney Houston - All The Man That I Need
- Timmy T - One More Try
- Surface - The First Time
- Mariah Carey - Someday
- Celine Dion - Where Does My Heart Beat Now
- Keith Sweat - I'll Give All My Love To You
- INXS - Disappear
- Vanilla Ice - Play That Funky Music
- Janet Jackson - Love Will Never Do (Without You)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?