Monday 17 February 1992
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Meaghan Jette Martin and Karter Zaher.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred.
In UK Stay by Shakespear's Sister was in the top 5 hits.
Wayne's World, directed by Penelope Spheeris, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Hideaway by Dean R. Koontz was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mulberry.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Contra Force or The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 February 1992!
Which were the important events of 17 February 1992 ?
- Saint Evermodus
- Saint Alexis Falconieri (d. 1310)
- Saint Seven Founders of the Servites
- Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- Ancient Latvia - Tanis Diena observed.
- Saint Silvinus
- Roman Empire - Quirinalia in honor of Quirinus.
- Meaghan Jette Martin: American actress and singer.
- Karter Zaher: World Music Singer.
- Val Mercado: Model.
- Meaghan Martin: TV Actress.
- A court in Milwaukee, Wisconsin sentences serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer to life in prison.
- Iraq disarmament crisis: The Executive Chairman of UNSCOM details Iraq's refusal to abide by UN Security Council disarmament resolutions.
- The New Hampshire primary is won by Paul Tsongas on the Democratic side for the Republicans, Pat Buchanan has a surprisingly strong showing (37%) against incumbent president George H. W. Bush.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 17 February 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
- Mr. Big - To Be With You
- Shanice - I Love Your Smile
- Prince - Diamonds And Pearls
- Michael Jackson - Remember The Time
- George Michael - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Tevin Campbell - Tell Me What You Want Me To Do
- Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- Ce Ce Peniston - Finally
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?