Friday February 14, 1992, Valentine's DayUS date format: 2/14/1992, UK date format: 14/2/1992
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 14, 1992). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Freddie Highmore and Christian Eriksen.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred.
In UK Stay by Shakespear's Sister was in the top 5 hits.
Howards End, directed by James Ivory, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Molly Ivins Can'T Say That by Molly Ivins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dangerous Curves.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Electro Man or Crystal Mines II.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 February 1992
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 February 1992!
Which were the important events of 14 February 1992 ?
- Denmark - Fastelavn. Children dress up, much like Halloween in the US.
- Arizona - Admission Day (1912).
- Mexico - Day of National Mourning (1831).
- Oregon - Admission Day (1859).
- Western World - Valentine's Day.
- Iraq - 'Communist Martyrs Day' celebrated by Iraqi Communist Party.
- Europe/Catholicism - Feast day of Saints Cyril and Methodius, patron saints of Europe.
- Saint Abraham (d. 422)
- Saint Valentine (d. 422).
Famous Birthdays:14 February
- Cease fire in Somalia begins
- Merlene Ottey runs world record 60 metre indoor (6.96 seconds).
- Kieren John Perkins, swims world record 800 metre freestyle (7 minutes 46.60 seconds).
- Andre Cason runs world record 60 metre indoor (6.41 seconds).
- Ukraine and four other nations in the Commonwealth of Independent States reject Russia's proposal to maintain unified armed forces. Ukraine, Moldova, and Azerbaijan announce they will go ahead with plans to created their own armed forces.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
- Shanice - I Love Your Smile
- Prince - Diamonds And Pearls
- George Michael - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Mr. Big - To Be With You
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- Tevin Campbell - Tell Me What You Want Me To Do
- Michael Jackson - Remember The Time
- Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
Top #10 R&B songs
- Jodeci - Stay
- Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
- Boyz II Men - Uhh Ahh
- Baby Hold On To Me - Gerald Levert (Duet With Eddie Levert)
- Karyn White - The Way I Feel About You
- Keith Sweat - Keep It Comin'
- Stevie Wonder - These Three Words
- Mint Condition - Breakin' My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)
- R. Kelly & Public Announcement - She's Got That Vibe
- Jody Watley - I Want You
Top #10 Latin songs
- Inolvidable - Luis Miguel
- Si Piensas,Si Quieres - Roberto Carlos Y Rocio Durcal
- Vuela Vuela - Magneto
- Alvaro Torres - Nada Se Compara Contigo
- No Lastimes Mas - Pandora
- Ella Me Vacila - La Banda Show
- Esa Chica Me Vacila - Jose Luis Rodriguez
- Hasta Aqui Te Fui Fiel - Eddie Santiago
- Amor Mio, Que Me Has Hecho? - Camilo Sesto
- Dejame Amarte Otra Vez - Bronco: El Gigante De America
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?