Tuesday 18 February 1902
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Walter Herbert .
while Dorothy Vernon of Haddon Hall by Charles Major was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 18 February 1902 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Walter Herbert: German-born conductor and impresario (d. 1975).
- Charles Lewis Tiffany: American founder of Tiffany & Co.
- Opera Hunchback of Notre Dame, premieres in Monte Carlo
- U.S. President Roosevelt prosecutes the Northern Securities Company for violation of the Sherman Act.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1902 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- While the Leaves Came Drifting Down - S. H. Dudley
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?