Tuesday 4 February 1902
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Lindbergh and Hartley Shawcross.
Uncle Josh at the Moving Picture Show, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1902!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1902 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Charles Lindbergh: American pilot and author, the most famous hero of his day for his flight from New York to Paris on 20 May 1927 which earned him the Congressional Medal of Honor.
- Hartley Shawcross: Baron Shawcross German-English lawyer and politician Attorney General for England and Wales (d. 2003).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tell Me, Dusky Maiden - Arthur Collins & Joe Natus
- Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder - Jules Levy